ICanLocalize is an online translation service for translating regular text, websites and, most importantly, Help+Manual projects directly.
It combines the advantages of top-end translation agencies with those of freelance translators.
You'll get outstanding service, tailored exactly for the needs of your business, at a lower cost than you can negotiate with freelancers.
The team of ICanLocalize has created a self-service translation system, that is stunningly easy to use, yet absolutely professional! You pay
for the translation only and don't have to invest in additional tools.
How it works
- Create an account at the ICanLocalize website (free).
- Download and install the free Translation Assistant application (free).
- Use the Translation Assistant to create a translation project from your Help+Manual project (free).
- Upload your translation project and get bids from qualified professional translators for translating it (still free).
- Select your translator(s) and deposit the payment for the work.
- The translator then uses the Translation Assistant to download and translate the project.
- When the translator is finished he or she then uploads the project so that you can collect it.
- You then download the finished project and use the Translation Assistant to export it to a Help+Manual project again.
- Then just produce the final Windows Help files in Help+Manual, as you would with any other project.
Who are the translators?
ICanLocalize delivers the software, the platform and, optionally, the translators for your project. You have got the choice of
using your own private translator, so that you are just using the software to ensure a perfect roundtrip. Alternatively, you may look for a translator on ICanLocalize.
The top rated translators at ICanLocalize
- The translated help projects are built with the exact same structure and formatting as your original project - just with translated contents.
- Translators don't edit in Help+Manual. They don't need to have or know Help+Manual to translate your project.
- Help+Manual Professional is all you need. The system handles everything.
- When your help project updates, it will detect the changes and just update the translations.
Ready to begin?
Create your free ICanLocalize account